About Religious Education
The TUS community loves children and youth and our vibrant Children and Youth Ministries show it. The purpose of our Religious Education (RE) classes is to provide:
- a community where children feel love, acceptance and belonging.
- a religious and moral foundation for clarifying social values and religious identity
- a knowledge of Unitarian Universalism and world religions
- a recognition of our social responsibility to the greater world community and to our planet Earth
- opportunities for service to the wider community, both on a local and global scale
- community building with fun activities, of course!
We offer Religious Education classes for children and youth, ages 3 to 12 on Sunday mornings from 10:50 to11:50 a.m. All classes start in the sanctuary with the congregation so they may experience a Time for All Ages story or activity. Then the congregation sings them on their way to classes at approximately 10:50 a.m. Nursery care for babies and toddlers is also available from 10:15 to 12:00 p.m. The classes are taught by our team of generous volunteers.
Please call 732.246.3113 should you have any questions and someone will be happy to assist you.