About Religious Education
The TUS community loves children and youth and our vibrant Children and Youth Ministries show it. The purpose of our Religious Education (RE) classes is to provide:
- a community where children feel love, acceptance and belonging.
- a religious and moral foundation for clarifying social values and religious identity
- a knowledge of Unitarian Universalism and world relilgions
- a recognition of our social responsibility to the greater world community and to our planet Earth
- opportunities for service to the wider community, both on a local and global scale
- community building with fun activities, of course!
We offer Religious Education for Kindergarten through High school age children each Sunday from 10:15-11:45 a.m. Nursery care for babies and toddlers is also available. The classes are taught by our team of generous volunteers.
Please call 732.246.3113 should you have any questions and someone will be happy to assist you.